Oh how I love that title #👟🍪😂
Before we go any further, let’s chat about what this series is NOT going to be:
- A detailed account of my health journey
- An advice column on how to live a healthy life
Simply enough, this is my little health corner. It’s a space to share things that are working for me, document my running & workout journey, and just chat it up about anything that falls under the “health” genre. Cool? Cool.
Here’s what’s worth sharing this month: Daily Burn
I started the 30-day free trail from Daily Burn and I’m obsessed. Honestly, I felt a tad embarrassed signing up for the trial. Whyyyyyyyyyy is that? But once I tried it, I was hooked. Here’s why:
- It’s available on ALL my devices (including my new Apple TV) and it’s totally on demand.
- There are new workouts posted every morning that are filmed live in NY & I love, love, love the variety.
- It’s in my house, not a gym. Enough said.
- It’s challenging & encouraging & educational.
The bottom line: I feel better about being in my body than when I started a few weeks ago & I’m a fan.
Not a fan of gyms? A fan of gyms? You should try it. Seriously.