In an effort to remember my most favorite parts of 2016, I've decided to document each month as they pass. Enjoy!
Here’s what happened:
- Watched Apple Guy run a marathon
- Finally hung a gallery wall above my desk that I’m obsessed with
- Ran 12.1 miles
- Got fitted for new running shoes
- Signed up for a 5K (my. first. race. ever.)
- Started branding my new business with The Business Bar
- Swooned over brand images taken by the lovely Photo By Betsy
- Donated 4 trash bags of clothing thanks to a Saturday spent with Marie Kondo
- Enjoyed pockets of time off from nannying
- Surprised & spent time with my family for a week
- Listened to podcasts constantly
- Discovered my love for tea and adorable tea pots
- Watched the Oscars and ate the coolest Leonardo Dicupcakes
A little Ashley Joanna PSA:
2015 was a year of major discipline, blogging every weekday. Going into 2016, I knew that blogging would look different for me. Previously I mentioned that I wanted to blog every Tuesday and Thursday this year, but in all reality it hasn’t happened.
But you know what’s the coolest thing about blogging? You make your own decisions. So I’m rewriting my plan for the year. For right now, I’m letting myself not have a plan. And since it’s cool with the Boss (aka me), it’s cool with me!
But no fear, I’ll still be around sharing tidbits of a life of an 20something with a few unconventional dreams.