Apparently this #2015topnine is a thing and I am so on board.
This Instagram trend packages nine of your top images from the year in the coziest square grid.
So without further ado, here are my top 9 Instagram moments from 2015
- My daily goal tracker. In 2 short days I will officially have completed my first New Year’s resolution to blog every weekday in 2015. Once I get back to the ATX, I’ll fill in the last of the gold circles and share it for the last time. Woo!
- These willow lights from our Christmas light tour in HTX have stolen my heart. I want them in front of my house, in my house, above my bed, and always on.
- Brown E’s (aka "Brownies"). My favorite practical joke I played on my sweet 2nd graders for April Fools Day. Shout out to Morgan for the idea! #classic
- Ashley Brimeyer, Web Developer. A huge part of my 2015 journey was learning to become a Web Developer. I’ve since pressed pause on my journey, but would never have guessed a year ago that I’d know (a smidge) of so many different programming languages!
- Cheesing on my birthday with my San Francisco tote IN San Fransisco. Oh best trip to a new city in 2015 for sure. That city has my heart, and the soles of my shoes, in a very real way.
- June Capri. My best friends who just happen to live miles and miles away in Florida welcomed their little one into the world this summer and I was spoiled to spend a week with them in their home when she was just 5-ish weeks old. So honored, so loved.
- The happiest thing I've ever eaten. If eating one of these with my love could be my every Saturday, I’d be one happy gal.
- Oh the Apple Watch. The ONE thing I can officially claim ‘hipster’ status on (is that a thing?) as I have worn my trusty watch since launch day in April. #applewatchforlife
- Thanks to an Uber gal in San Fran, the Cruffin was introduced into my world. One of the best spontaneous lines Apple Guy and I ever stood in during our April trip.
There you have it!
Share yours with me please! I love seeing a visual of everyone’s 2015!