In an effort to remember my most favorite parts of 2015, I've decided to document each month as they pass. Enjoy!
Here’s what happened:
- Listened to almost every episode of this podcast.
- Detailed a day in the life of a 2nd grade teacher in May
- Adopted a puppy named Woz
- Bought and fell in love with 2 pairs of these shoes
- Took Woz on her first walk
- Messed up my knee running, again and thereby ended my 18 day streak of closing all 3 rings on my Apple Watch
- Announced that I'm moving to Austin this fall
- Spent quality post-wisdom-teeth-removal time with my best friend
- Celebrated Memorial Day with family
- Started and became obsessed with this book
- Created time capsule envelopes for my 2nd graders to open 10 years from now
- Celebrated the last day of school
- Moved out of my classroom
- Signed up for a 3 month long Web Developer class through Skillcrush
- Survived the wettest May Texas has ever seen
- Closed all 3 activity rings on my Apple Watch after 2 weeks of recovery
- Sketched out summer plans
With the closing of the first 5 months of the year, I'm looking on the next 3 with excitement. This summer is a time of transition, discovery and savoring. Stay tuned!