In an effort to remember my most favorite parts of 2015, I've decided to document each month as they pass. Enjoy!
Here’s what happened:
- Pranked my little ones on April Fools by giving them “brown e’s”
- Celebrated Easter with my family
- Messed up my knee running and couldn’t run for 3 weeks. Lame. Now I’m off my game.
- Planned & hosted my first dinner party!
- Finally pre-ordered the Apple Watch
- Warmer weather allowed me to start brewing cold brew coffee again.
- Turned 24
- Visited San Francisco (!!!) & I still have LOTS to say about it.
- Ate my first Cruffin.
- Visited Tartine [aka bread Mecca]
- Nerded out at Chronicle Books [aka creative book Mecca]
- Bumped into an LBK native and scored free tickets to the SF Giants game.
- Survived our last field trip of the year.
- Received my Apple Watch on launch day. [Here’s what I had to say about the watch after 48 hours and 7 days.]