I probably shouldn’t write a post on a book I just started yesterday, but I just cannot help myself.
This book is 100% what I need to be reading right now.
And honestly, it’s probably what you should be reading too.
- It validates all the crazy feels I’m having moving&leaving my current job
- It’s funny and simple and an “oh, duh!” way of looking at work
- It’s easy to read, not convoluted with phrases that make you feel dumb for not having your life figured out
- Jon Acuff is a real guy who has some serious hustle and knows what he’s talking about
- Even if you are so in love with your current job, Jon preps you for situations that are coming your way AND helps redefine what the purpose of our jobs are
The title speaks for itself: Rescue Monday, Reinvent Your Work and Never Get Stuck.
Still not convinced? Here’s the trailer:
I’m only 84 minutes into the audiobook, but I plan to give you a full report on this book when I finish. And hey, I just convinced Apple Guy to buy the book so maybe I’ll bug him about it too!
Yes, it’s that good.
P.S. Jon Acuff has no idea who I am, I just really love his book, and words, and attitude and I think you should too.