In no particular order, here are the top 9 reasons today is a Good Friday:
- My kiddos are STILL talking about the April Fools joke I played on them. See: brown-e’s [aka brownies] above.
- There is absolutely no school today.
- I’m finally getting a hairs cut. I’m only slightly embarrassed to admit that it’s been 11 months since my last cut.
- I can finally run outside in the middle of the day again. Sad to see my ability to do this is going away due to already 90 degree temps. Morning runs, here I come!
- For the first time in 3 weekends I am not traveling. This means some quality family time & catching up on The Kitchen.
- Exactly 2 weeks from today I'll be in SAN FRAN [celebration emoji here]. Side note: this trip was planned exactly one month ago. Crazy town.
- I’m going to Target. Enough said.
- I have found my Mother’s Day card.
- This happened.
Happy Easter, friends :)