April is one of my favorite months. Mostly because it’s my birthday month. But also because spring is here, evenings are filled with daylight and we’re creeping closer and closer to the end of the school year. I like to think of it as the calm before the crazy storm that is May [and honestly the next 6 months of my life].
Here are my favorite things in April:
- Elise’s GET TO WORK BOOK has officially launched and I cannot believe it’s been out for 24 hours and I haven’t pre-ordered it yet. Totally happening the next 24 hours.
- Apple Watch. Obviously. Pre-orders are only a few days away and this baby will [fingers crossed] be delivered to my doorstep in 3 short weeks.
- I’ve been really good about using all of my existing candles before purchasing another. Good news! I think I’m ready for a brand new one just like this.
- This citrus watercolor tea towel is the perfect addition to my growing collection of tea towels. Yeah, tea towels. It’s my thing.
- A leather [or faux-leather] crossbody to accompany me to San Francisco. This one is just lovely, but I might end up with one of these.