Not going to lie. This one took me a lot longer than I think was necessary. Isn't it silly how hard it is to think of things that make you feel confident?
THINGS THAT MAKE ME FEEL CONFIDENT:
- watching my kiddos teach each other
- wearing my favorite lip color
- knowing what I'm doing
- an affirming text from Apple Guy
- spending time alone to refuel (see: introvert)
- good talks with my people
- spending time in the Word
What makes you feel confident? Make a list of yours, share it, and be sure to submit your post to the link-up here. Happy list-making!