In an effort to remember my most favorite parts of 2015, I've decided to document each month as they pass. Enjoy!
Here’s what happened:
- Hung my first piece of original art [see here]
- Ran 29 miles [including 5 during the Super Bowl]
- Saw Apple Guy for the first time since New Years
- Ate @ my favorite Austin places: Hopdoddy’s, Fork & Taco, The Grove, Hillside Farmacy, and Whole Foods.
- Discovered the flat white at Starbucks
- Celebrated my first Valentine’s Day with AG [prior to VD]
- Read Scary Close by Donald Miller
- Read Yes, Please by Amy Poehler
- Hosted a 2nd grade Valentine’s Day party with the help of my sister
- Had a heart-shaped pizza
- Started a new scarf
- Taught time and the moon cycle
- Found out my favorite people are having a daughter
- Drank a total of 4 free coffees from Chick-fil-a
- Bought & read Bread & Wine (finally) and All Marketers are Liars
- Spent a week with my best friend in town
- Watched the Academy Awards and ate delicious cupcakes
- Had one school delay and one snow day
- Made Kraft mac & cheese during said ‘blizzard'
- Started Miracle Mornings