BREAK OUT THE FANCY SILVERWARE! I COMPLETED MY FIRST NEW YEARS RESOLUTION EVER.
Okay, I’ll stop yelling. I’m just so dang proud & tooting my own horn over here.
At the very end of 2014 I gave myself a challenge: blog every weekday for a year.
I knew that I was capable, I knew that it wasn’t going to be easy, but I knew that it would be the creative kick in the pants I needed on the most mundane of days.
And I did it! All 262 posts.
So now what?
After taking a short break in January to focus on prepping my new business for launch, I'll be back to blogging consistently again.
Will it be 5 posts a week?
Probably not. But with less posts comes more focused and less stressed content, which I'm so excited about.
I planned to post this a week ago, on January 1st, but instead I enjoyed the first day of the year and didn’t feel one ounce of “oh my gosh I need to put out a blog post.” So I didn’t.
So here’s the short & sweet version:
- I completed my goal of blogging every weekday in 2015.
- I’m enjoying a mental break from blogging in January.
- I’m channeling more of my creative energy into Instagram.
- I’m working HARD on the pre-launch phase of my new business adventure.
- I’m not 100% sure what my blog plan is here come February.
- And I’m 100% okay with that.
Thanks for being here, friends :)