So it's about that time. The time we look inward and make a list of things we want to change or to do or to be. I don’t like new years resolutions because it feels like an assignment that’s impossible to complete. Let’s not do that.
So this is the unfinished, unrefined list of things I want to do this year:
- READ more. fiction. non-fiction. oh and listening to audio books totally counts.
- LISTEN. like really listen. to music. and podcasts. and people.
- BLOG. be the blog I want to read. an extension of who I am.
- MOVE every week. let's make that 25 minute run feel like a warmup in 2015.
- LEARN something new about my Apple Guy every day.
- 1 SECOND every day. do this again. even when it's hard.
- INSTAGRAM more. for me. not the interwebs.
- FIND my creative passion and PURSUE it.
- Take that REALLY big leap of faith. because we all know it's going to be worth it.
Two things I love:
1. The only way I can get 2015 wrong is to do nothing.
2. Posting these doesn’t mean I HAVE keep up with all of the things. I just means I really want to.
What do you want to happen in 2015? or really in January 2015 for that matter!
OH. I cannot wait to share with you the new goal setting tool I've adopted for this year. Keep an eye out, friend.